Trying to get something healthy into the kids before they head out trick-or-treating? To keep them from filling up on too much of the sugary stuff while they’re traipsing through the neighborhood, the #1 goal is a dinner that’s quick, tasty, and nourishing. We took on the challenge and prepped a list of dinners that can be made ahead, or whip up in 30 minutes or less. These family-friendly meals will fill you up without wasting precious trick-or-treating time at the stove!
Slow Cooker Meals
Getting the kiddos dressed in their costumes is stressful enough, who wants the added pressure of making dinner? We prefer to set it and forget it and spend our free time enjoying dinner with the family.
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Stew
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Tahini BBQ Pulled Chicken
30-Minute Meals (or Less!)
Short on time doesn’t mean short on flavor! These recipes come together in less than a half hour, but taste like they’ve been simmering all day.
- Creamy Buffalo Tahini Chicken Flatbread
- Quick & Easy Tahini Fried Rice
- Chicken Tahini Teriyaki Bowls
- Sesame Noodles
- Vegan Tahini Fettuccine Alfredo
- Vegan Mac & Cheese
- Vegetarian Tahini Mushroom Barley Soup
- Oven-Baked Chicken Nuggets with aTahini Dipping Sauce
Breakfast for dinner? Yes, please! These recipes are so delicious you’ll want to enjoy them for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner. But the best part is they’re nutrition-packed and will leave your kids (and you!) with plenty of energy for your Halloween adventures.