It’s almost Valentine’s Day, the day you show someone how much you care for them. If you’re struggling to find the words to express yourself or need a card to go with thechocolate tahini you ordered, we came up with a few punny ways you can get your feelings across. Even if you’re celebrating on your own, there are so many people who would appreciate a little bit of kindness. Wrap up a pack of freshly made sugar cookieswith colorful icing and give someone a Valentine. We made a list of 14 people you can give an aweSOOM Valentine’s Day card to on February 14th.
- You’re kiddo. You know, the one who already hears how much you love them all the time!
- Your bestie who might not hear it enough
- The person who taught you how to cook
- Your manager who supports and guides you
- The neighbor that lends you a hand
- The person who introduced you to Soom
- Your babysitter that looks out for your little nuggets
- The person who you look forward to watching the Food Network with
- A co-worker or cubemate who helps you out when you need it
- Someone you like to share your snacks with
- Your favorite sous chef to have by your side
- The head cook at your favorite restaurant
- Your mom, dad, or grandparents
Leave a comment (all fields required)