So, you just got invited to a potluck and now you’re stressed about what to cook? Instead of bringing store bought chips and dip, let’s look at some ways you can be the hero of the party without too much effort!
A potluck is still casual by nature, meaning you don’t have to break out the classic French cookbook shoved to the back of your bookshelf. (I mean, unless you want to). Unless there is a theme to the dinner, you can make whatever you want!
Side dishes and desserts reign supreme at potlucks, bringing all the delicious comfort to a summer get-together. And luckily it’s easy to jazz up a boring potato salad or coleslaw with a little Soom Tahini! And don’t forget the homemade dip, because the party isn’t complete without hummus!
Here’s some of our favorite dishes that will stand out and make your potluck contribution a crowd pleaser!
- Cauliflower Tahini Miso Dip (vegan)
- Grilled Zucchini Hummus (vegan, gluten-free)
- Best Hummus Ever (vegan, gluten-free)
- Garlic Yogurt Tahini Dip (gluten-free)
- Chopped Thai Chickpea Salad (vegan)
- Mayo-Free Coleslaw (vegan)
- Greek Tahini Pasta Salad
- Asian-Inspired Slaw with Sesame Ginger Dressing (vegan)
- Tahini Blueberry Pie Bars (vegan, gluten-free)
- Vegan Vanilla Tahini Crispy Rice Treats (vegan, gluten-free)
- Vanilla Bean Tahini Blondies (gluten-free)
- Salted Dark Chocolate Tahini Brownie Cookies