When you hear “vanilla”, you probably think of the little bottle of vanilla extract that you take out to bake cakes or cookies. Or maybe the word conjures up visions of a big ice cream sundae covered in chocolate syrup and sprinkles. No matter what nostalgic vanilla vision comes to mind, Soom Vanilla Bean Tahini will help you relive them.
We asked SoomVanilla Bean Tahini superfans how they like to enjoy their new favorite flavor. Keep reading to discover some aweSOOM new hacks!
- Dip fruit or pretzels in a dollop of Vanilla Bean Tahini.
- Drizzle it over your yogurt in the morning.
- Top your oatmeal or overnight oats with it.
- Grab aMini Supoon and eat it straight from the jar (no spoons in sight? We’d be lying if we said we haven’t dipped a clean finger in the jar before! 🤣).
- Mix some into cake mix, banana bread, brownies cookies, or pudding.
- Drizzle it on top of your morning waffles.
- Scoop some into your post-workout protein shake or smoothie.
- Pour over granola or cereal.
- Make a dessert hummus by using a dollop of Vanilla Bean to the recipe.
- Pour it on top of an ice cream sundae.
- Use it to make a vanilla babka.
- Add it to your charcuterie board because it tastes amazing with crackers.
- Spread it on cinnamon raisin toast when you’re craving a cinnamon bun.
- Sweeten your coffee with it.
- Use it as frosting for a birthday cake.
Leave a comment (all fields required)