2 Ingredient Chocolate Tahini Mousse
We know, we know… that’s a lot of chocolate tahini! Well, Valentine’s Day is a day to splurge! This decadent mousse is super rich so a little goes a long way. Make it the night before for the perfect texture.
1 can (15oz) coconut cream (not coconut milk!)
1½ cups of Soom Chocolate Tahini
or 1½ cups of Soom Dark Chocolate Tahini with Sea Salt
- Empty the can of coconut cream into a medium bowl. Using either a whisk or hand mixer with whisk beaters, completely combine the liquid and cream until fluffy and well mixed.
- Fold in chocolate tahini until fully incorporated.
- Chill for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator and whisk or cream with a hand mixer until fluffy and airy (about 1 minute).
- Spoon into 4 bowls and top with fresh berries or pomegranate arils.
*It’s important the ingredients are at room temperature before starting.
Dietary Preferences: Vegan, Family-Friendly, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Seasonality: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall