Sister Pie's Poppy Seed Dressing with Tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, minced with ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1¾ tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup Soom Premium Tahini
- 2 Tbsp ice-cold water
- 2 Tbsp thick, plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp mild honey
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, tahini, ice-cold water, yogurt, honey, mustard, salt, and poppy seeds.
- Slowly stream in the olive oil, whisking until smooth. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- To store, transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Dietary Preferences: Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Kosher
Seasonality: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall